SARS UNKNOWN Tax Secret – Section 13sex – made easy!
Thinking of letting your property but don’t know much about property management?
Here are seven good reasons why a property manager can assist:
- If you view rental property ownership purely as an investment and would rather not have the hassle of day-to-day management and the marketing of your properties, having a professional manager on board is a wise move.
- An experienced management company brings its expertise to your property, giving you the assurance that your investment is in professional hands.
- Many landlords have a portfolio of properties, sometimes in other parts of the country. The logistics makes it impossible to keep up with the demands from tenants – a role that is adequately handled by a management company.
- A manager saves you valuable time in sourcing suitable tenants and checking credit worthiness.
- All maintenance issues and repairs are handled by the property management team. Tenant complaints are responded to and resolved.
- Monthly rentals are collected and in the event of a tenant failing to pay the rent, the manager steps in and liaises on your behalf. Or in the event of having to issue an eviction order, advice is on hand to guide you through the legal implications and requirements.
- Finally, a management company is an independent contractor, so you avoid the hassles of being an employer.
Image Source: © My Make OU – 123RF.com